Sunday, December 31, 2006

I hate the food, I lovethe guys

AMERICAN PEOPLE

they are always talking on th ephone. hours long - now I got why they created the bluetooth-
they always ak you here you come from, but they never know where that is.- fucking idiots. common what do your History teachers do???-

they always try to fool with you, as you don't understand English! - com'on try to learn German!!

they always think that things should b eteh way they want them to be. -bad luck!!
and they are not always nice!!!

they have alot of attitude, as to quarrel on th ebuses and everything


oh! and the guys and men are always horny!!!








ok. here I am in SinCity. after two weeks I should be able of writing sth interesting, if not enlightening.
as always, chilean people are the worst. they didn't give me and my friend a place to stay with them. and they dared to criticise us for flying later, as if we didn't do any sacrifice to come here. just because most of the dropped or flunked some subjects to be here on time. what a flock of dummasses! is not my fault if they have to take exams! just study harder to get out earlier.

well, that is why I'm staying with the brazilian guys, who I just adore!!!!!! they are so cool!!! the first week we moved in was excellent! we had parties all the nights, because nobody had to work back then.
now we all are working to get more of those filthy dollar bills and i haven't partied too much because I have to work the graveyard shift ( from 10pm to 8am) it sucks, but th e money is good and th epeople I work with are very nice. but I'm working with all th eold, dirty and/or horny truckers!!!!!
well that's the boring setting stuff. in another post I tell You about the clubs, th eparties and the brazilian guy! did I mention that they are gfreat!!!!

2 comments:

*Molks* said...

so good to know that you're alive and ok...


im fucking roasting here!!! and im so bloody bored...



tae care my girl..

love to know that you're posting!!!




Best Wishes
Molks xxx

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha


but nobody else posts!!!!!!!

this blog i sgetting so bloody fucking boring without las posteras de siempre!

i was hoping for osme hilarious comments!

anyway. i sent an email to corazon corazon and he wrote me back!!
i love that man!!!!!

he is the only reason because i'd go back to fomepcion!